Overtake

Renigade

On my way up from 64 to 61 in 2 weeks look out!

CheeseMan42 5

Compxpert 4

d3bruts1d 3

reem01 2

cjloki 1

HERE I COME ! ! ! just got 2nd PC online should double in production and when i get the 3rd PC on i should be averaging 15 K a Day!

Edited by Renigade

On my way up from 64 to 61 in 2 weeks look out!

CheeseMan42 5

Compxpert 4

d3bruts1d 3

reem01 2

cjloki 1

HERE I COME ! ! ! just got 2nd PC online should double in production and when i get the 3rd PC on i should be averaging 15 K a Day!

i got yer progress pm's renigade, i'm very impressed with your progress, and thanx for that, but i'm not gonna fire up the folder again for awhile, so you go homie !

I wish I had the money to get 20k a day ppd. Only running an amd phenom and a phenom II both running 5830's that will avarage 5k each and when I get the Intel machine running it should get 5-8 k max going to need some help setting it up with dual boot Linux. But either way just glad to be a part of the OCC team.

Just want to see us get back to the rank of 40 like when I joined OCC

Using FAHControl. Maybe a wrong flag? what should I be getting with the 2 AMD machines? Thought I set the pass key. Both machines are averaging 4-6K per day. should I be getting more? HFM.NET says 2 slots. shouldn't that be 5 Slots for 5 cores? 1 GPU and 4 CPU?