Furmark Gpu Benchmark Scores [NEW]

Andrewr05

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nyt what drivers are you running on your 580's? Im running 270.51 beta drivers and can not get this to run even one of my cards. tried the serious sam trick and the hard code on the sli compatibility and nether of them worked at the most i get 18 fps. should i try the newest drivers or roll back to some old ones?

Well I was busy doing schoolwork on my second hdd and then just quickly ran it , my drivers on my work drive are the stock GTX580 drivers 263 drivers . I'll try it on my second hdd today.

Did you force AFR1 in the Nvidia CP and enable the SLI visual indicator in the bar at the top ? I think the new drivers do not allow the gtx5000ocp to be disabled :(

Nyt what drivers are you running on your 580's? Im running 270.51 beta drivers and can not get this to run even one of my cards. tried the serious sam trick and the hard code on the sli compatibility and nether of them worked at the most i get 18 fps. should i try the newest drivers or roll back to some old ones?

This... Dunno how you got your cards to run so well Nyt. Mine CRAWLED along at like 25FPS and throttled the poop out of itself. Only got like 1700 points. Didnt even get hot, hottest it got was 59c... there is that checkbox to bypass the overcurrent stuff but id say clearly it doesnt work for me.

I'll have to update to 11.4 and see if I can get any higher......I'm pretty happy with my cards hanging right in there with the 6 series stuff. Temps are fantastic as well as I'm not ramping the fans up at all for the test, just using the custom fan curve that I have flashed to the card.....still almost silent. I would say this is the most graphics intensive thing you can do as it puts the whole card under load, at least the most intensive app I have seen anyway...

kind of a pain to run in eyefinity, so I had to disable two of the monitors and re run it. Was a little lower the first time I ran it, but I was able to get 6522 points with two flashed 6950's at 890/1380. Forgot to turn the fan's up so the top card got a little warm haha.

Edited by t0asty