Corsair Vengeance 1300 Analog Gaming Headset

bp9801

Corsair has been expanding its product lineup over the last few years to include so much more than just memory. Today we have a new Corsair headset for review, so read along to see what OCC thinks of the Corsair Vengeance 1300 Analog Gaming Headset - http://www.overclockersclub.com/reviews/corsair_vengeance_1300/

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty sure last time I checked the only difference was the case the 50mm drivers are the same (I think, don't quote me).

yeah, if thats the case though its a bit of a ripoff, cause i got my hs1s for 60 bucks and the 1500 are over 120 at a few places

yeah, if thats the case though its a bit of a ripoff, cause i got my hs1s for 60 bucks and the 1500 are over 120 at a few places

That's funny because Corsair has both the HS1 and 1500 at $99.99. The HSA1 is $79.99, which appears to be the HS1 with analog plugs instead of USB.

That's funny because Corsair has both the HS1 and 1500 at $99.99. The HSA1 is $79.99, which appears to be the HS1 with analog plugs instead of USB.

Yeah, locally in WA, the hs 1 its 120 ish but I got my on a pccg sale

I got my hs1 on sale for $49 a little while ago to replace temporarily my 480s. Normal price seems to be $59 as it was kinda on a semi permanent sale for quite a few months.

The hs1a and the vengeance 1300 are analogue and the hs1 and the vengeance 1500 are USB and all 4 have the same bloody 50mm drivers. Yet the prices for all of them in aus are everywhere.

Clearly you don't read many reviews...

I read a lot I just don't look at the medals. A 1-3(Gold to Bronze) scale of rating is not accurate enough for me.

Edited by Black64

I read a lot I just don't look at the medals. A 1-3(Gold to Bronze) scale of rating is not accurate enough for me.

Either way, just because its the first medal you've noticed in awhile doesn't make it the first on OCC in awhile either. Bad generalization on your end. Besides if you read reviews you know there's more to them than just a 1-3 scale as you have put it.