OCC Threat Issue Again

Onion

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Canardpc is going to be a link to a CPU-z verification.

Yup. I found it on chrome and looked at the source code.

It is in the sig for member 69955, who appears to be hosnapp his post on the first page is what is causing the error, his sig has a cpu-z verification link.

Does anyone else find it humorous that its Onions links in his sig that are causing at least part of the issue haha

i can find the link multiple sigs: in onion's, cirro's, tcath20, xchrissypoox

And that is only searching the first 6 pages.

testing...i have the CPU-z image/link on my sig(it's been there since i joined here anyways).  yet please let me know if that causes the issue and i'll take it off.

though i've never seen that pop up after Firefox had updated to 18.0.1

It's possible the CPU-Z link that is/was causing the issue is due to an older code no longer updated. Just speculation on my part, but maybe an older CPU-z link was replaced and no longer in use, hence the threat flag.

Does anyone else find it humorous that its Onions links in his sig that are causing at least part of the issue haha

I need to get rid of my sig. I didn't even remember having links in it. I don't even have any of those rigs anymore, just bits and pieces and two frankenstein rigs. And my laptop, of course. 

I need to get rid of my sig. I didn't even remember having links in it. I don't even have any of those rigs anymore, just bits and pieces and two frankenstein rigs. And my laptop, of course. 

So quit talking about it and do it. Take you all of 30 seconds.

So quit talking about it and do it. Take you all of 30 seconds.

Easier said than done on a mobile browser without the option of desktop view.