Razer Lycosa Mirror Keyboard Tested

jammin

Yes'er that's a purdy keyboard. Umm hmm. But my Tarantula is 100% perfect and I love it. Just wish that my keys were back lit (though not being back lit really made me be come less dependent on looking at my fingers as I type). A BIG downside I see compared to my Tarantula is the the 10 extra programmable keys, and the few extra keys for zooming in on a page, home button, sleep button, and a button to open up your most common media player. I also like that the volume and mute on my Tarantula are physical buttons so I can feel the feedback of my presses when I adjust the volume. Again all my board needs to do is be backlit and it would be 100% perfect for me, this board types lighting fast :)

Nice keyboard.. I should replace my cheap "gamer" keyboard I got for about $10.. Think it's worth the money? Maybe someone would be nice enough to PM me some suggestions, I'm not into the keyboard/mouse market.

Nice keyboard.. I should replace my cheap "gamer" keyboard I got for about $10.. Think it's worth the money? Maybe someone would be nice enough to PM me some suggestions, I'm not into the keyboard/mouse market.

I think the Saitek's are the best for the money, like the Eclipse series