Working Abroad / Work Aways

Psywar

Dang that was very informative lol!

I appreciate you taking the time to write that. Oddly that makes me want to go even more-so now lol!

I have had some lean Japanese books for sometime now. I learned a little bit, but nothing that could really help at all I don't think.

I was thinking about doing Ireland first because of this. While I was overseas spend time learning about the Japanese culture and language.

Then heading over there. Then again, I wont be able to go until mid Jan, so it is very possible I can learn what I need to learn by then.

Again, thanks for posting! I will hit you up if I come across any concerns or questions while researching all of this.

No problem. Don't let the language difference in Japan concern you too much. I've managed to get around Korea for 8 months without speaking very much, and I was able to get around Japan for those 10 days just fine. Whenever I was lost and needed help I just looked for an older Japanese man in a business suit, because I knew he was most likely to be educated in English. Also look around online to see if Japan has an English help line that you can call. Korea has one here that's mostly for travelers, but I've used it when I needed help setting up bank accounts. Basically you can use that as a last resort.

However, traveling to an English speaking country may be a better option for you since it won't be quite a culture shock and you'll actually be able to speak to people!

Haha very true!

I guess we will see. I will start going through my Japanese books again this weekend.

If I get the hang of everything then I will probably flip a coin in December to figure out where I am headed lol!

Well I can see there is feedback on the page you mentioned above but all that is always positive. Is like propaganda to make you join.

All I can say is that Japaneses are very nasty people regarding sex. They do crazy and bizarre things and also for everything unrelated with sex. They are bizarre in general. Just check japan comercials and you'll see :P

Now about ireland I see it like a serious place with only good people and wearing only green clothes.

Well I can see there is feedback on the page you mentioned above but all that is always positive. Is like propaganda to make you join.

All I can say is that Japaneses are very nasty people regarding sex. They do crazy and bizarre things and also for everything unrelated with sex. They are bizarre in general. Just check japan comercials and you'll see :P

Now about ireland I see it like a serious place with only good people and wearing only green clothes.

LMAO!