[WTS] Speedway's FS Thread

Speedway

Right on fellas for all the :thumbsup: Water you should have your 2nd 580 tomo, I love USPS, they are freaking lightning fast, and the cheapest! Also if you guys could hit me up on Heatware that would be great! I signed up for it like a year ago, and have yet to get any ratings! Also, if you have heatware, I will do the same, just let me know!

Man, water that sux about that other 580, was it on ebay? 2 week, sounds like you need to file a claim!

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right on fellas for all the :thumbsup: Water you should have your 2nd 580 tomo, I love USPS, they are freaking lightning fast, and the cheapest! Also if you guys could hit me up on Heatware that would be great! I signed up for it like a year ago, and have yet to get any ratings! Also, if you have heatware, I will do the same, just let me know!

Man, water that sux about that other 580, was it on ebay? 2 week, sounds like you need to file a claim!

Awesome, Can't wait to get it and see if I can get a steady 60fps in crysis 2 at 2560x1600 on extreme settings. I jump between 35fps and 45fps now. Heat added :cheers:

Yeah, it was on ebay. I submitted a claim yesterday morning. He still has yet to reply to the claim. Looks like I'll be waiting the full 7 days before ebay will do anything. The weird thing is, the guy still has tons of good reviews coming in. He has gotten about 20 good reviews since I bought the card and he has like 4 more 580's for sale on ebay. I don't understand why he chose me to screw over...

I've actually traded some emails back and forth with the guy, and he seems to be a pretty good guy. He said that his brother was in japan, had lost his house, and he was trying to help. He cut me a deal on a New Gigabyte GTX 580 (this one) $400.00 shipped to make up for not getting the other 580 to me. If he doesn't come through with this one I will definitely spread the word not to deal with this guy.

Bump....Anyone interested in that partial build at all??? Make me an offer via PM, I'm closing on a new house in the next couple of weeks and would love move less pc crap :biggrin:

• 1 month later...

BUMP for parting out the i7 Partial Build..... i7 W3520, MSI X58 PRO-E mobo, Triple Channel Corsair RAM, Corsair H50

I'll totally grab that H50 if no one else will. PM me if it's still up for grabs.

No price on the Antec 900?

One day too late, I ordered the Antec Kuhler H20 620 yesterday, otherwise would have bought the H50 off ya. :(

I was in a hurry when I edited the thread earlier, meant to take the Antec out, due to shipping costs, and the fact that a buyer can usually get a new one for not much more. But, I will check on what the weight is "empty" and see if it makes sense! Man, I am glad that nitem4re already bought the H50, or I would be kicking myself for being a day late with you ;)