The Walking Dead

WhenKittensATK

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice Clint Eastwood action, eh? Why did they have the asian guy not even at the ready? :pfp:

He's not exactly trained in any way or that type of character. He's the scout, guns attract too much attention to him :D

I'm expecting raiders from those guys camp are going to come or a horde of walkers in the next episode. They've been having it too easy this season so far.

Edited by Krazyxazn

He's not exactly trained in any way or that type of character. He's the scout, guns attract too much attention to him :D

I'm expecting raiders from those guys camp are going to come or a horde of walkers in the next episode. They've been having it too easy this season so far.

Im thinking both...

But yes, they have had it too easy this season.

Two months of waiting and tonight's episode is what I get in return? :pfp:

That one hour could have been shortened to 30 mins.

What a disappointment... On the bright side, it was better than the last two seasons of Dexter.

Bubba, how are you going to stream it when Megavideo and the likes are no longer available?

Everything is fail about this post.

I thought the episode was great. If you say that it could have been 30 minute long, you could say that about the whole first half of this season. Its the pace of the show.

As for Dexter, I maybe agree with you about this season being kind of predictable, but the ending was by far the most insane.

So those two ARE from a camp? I was discussing it with someone and we couldn't remember. I thought they said they lived out of their car, so it was just them two.

I thought the episode was great. If you say that it could have been 30 minute long, you could say that about the whole first half of this season. Its the pace of the show.

I agree. I love the pace of the show. It's slow and deliberate and then suddenly smacks you with a few minutes of action before returning to normal.

So those two ARE from a camp? I was discussing it with someone and we couldn't remember. I thought they said they lived out of their car, so it was just them two.

I think they also said they had some people back at a camp they would like to take to the farm. We'll probably find that guy's brother there, seems like his kind of crowd.

Edited by AZNguyen

As for Dexter, I maybe agree with you about this season being kind of predictable, but the ending was by far the most insane.

I am glad that you thought that episode was great, because I for one, did not think it was that great because I had anticipated much more. Let us hope the next episode will be better.

The show [Dexter] went downhill after Season 4 IMHO. The plot in Season 5 & 6 were so cliche and predictable. Even the end of Season 6 was predictable. With the way Season 6 ended, hopefully Season 7 will be better.

Edit: Meow,

They probably were from a larger group and either those two or the group chose to live in their cars for protection.

For the past few episodes I was wondering when Lori would die, since she dies in the comics. Any one else thinks she is a goner?

Edited by PremiumAcc

I am glad that you thought that episode was great, because I for one, did not think it was that great because I had anticipated much more. Let us hope the next episode will be better.

The show [Dexter] went downhill after Season 4 IMHO. The plot in Season 5 & 6 were so cliche and predictable. Even the end of Season 6 was predictable. With the way Season 6 ended, hopefully Season 7 will be better.

Edit: Meow,

They probably were from a larger group and either those two or the group chose to live in their cars for protection.

For the past few episodes I was wondering when Lori would die, since she dies in the comics. Any one else thinks she is a goner?

I thought the Lori scene was rather odd the way they had it in the middle and then never went back to it. There wasn't really any reason to have it exactly when they showed it, so they could have just shown it at the very end and the cut to the credits. I think that would have had more of an impact, but whatever.

As for her outcome, I haven't read the comics (nor want you spoiling it for me), but I'm not sure killing her off would be the best path to take at this time (despite she being a rather horrible character), since it's her unborn baby that is theoretically keeping them at the farm (though now they think Ft. Benning is a goner). Of course, someone can come across the accident and save the baby, though it seemed she wasn't far enough along for it to be viable, especially without a proper hospital. I wish her son was in the car with her....I can't stand him....i think dramas are too hard for child actors and they often turn in a crap performance.