No Power to OCZ ZT Series 650W

I'm afraid in that case it will be hard to test. You could try shorting the power on pins on the motherboard header with a screwdriver, or shorting two pins (can't remember which ones, Google it) on the actual PSU to check if the PSU will run

Yeah it's not like I said that ages ago :rolleyes:

Only kidding  - glad you got it sorted out :)

That

Everything you need is bundled with the USB Installer download   :)

Is that somewhere other than the first page of that thread?  I see 3 files under  Memtest86+ 5.00 RC1 - [29/03/2013].

I put those 3 files in the root directory of the thumb drive.

Also, on memtest.org 4.2 is listed as the latest version.

CPU fan error is probably related to you not having your CPU fan plugged into the designated CPU fan header. If your fan is indeed plugged into the correct header maybe you should check if it's working properly.  :teehee:

I just check the Asus's website. I was wrong. Sadly they have removed those start and reset button in Z77 V pro board. :wacko:  I wonder why they have done that. I have got Z68 V pro and it have both the buttons in the board.

Sorry for my unintentional mistake.

Not a problem.  I probably haven

CPU fan error is probably related to you not having your CPU fan plugged into the designated CPU fan header. If your fan is indeed plugged into the correct header maybe you should check if it's working properly.  :teehee:

I had tried both sets of pins as the manual does not designate either as the correct one.  I

Edited by wingspar