(Build Log) Project Abyss The Awakening

wutdo

Trick.  Really trick.  I'd never get anything done on my PC.  Constantly gazing all all of the coolness surrounding me........................

So far all i have managed is to make sue it all runs the lady friend has spent about 8hrs browsing tumblr and facebook but for a while i didnt think it would come together as well as it has

I like the concept but hate MDF with a passion. 

You and me both i regret choosing MDF but too late now

My lack of knowlege shows with this question.  What is MDF?

By the way, that is a very nice desk, computer, computer/desk, "Smart Desk" (instead of smart phone).

Medium

Density

Fiberboard

Compressed wood fibers that are very dense (read heavy) for a specific size board. Not as robust as plywood IMHO.

Not wrong but it makes prepping for painting far eassier next build will be either pine or aluminum/sheet metal

MDF or not, it's a fine looking desk, nice job. :thumbsup:

Yes it is.

MDF or not, it's a fine looking desk, nice job. :thumbsup:

Cheers guys next build will be a massive upgrade of parts plus maybe a new desk designe

g7ud.jpg
and this is how she turned out. think next build will go sheet metal or aluminum but that's for next year only thing left for this build is to replace my 6yr old 24" monitor

g7ud.jpg

and this is how she turned out. think next build will go sheet metal or aluminum but that's for next year only thing left for this build is to replace my 6yr old 24" monitor

Looks like it turned out very nice. Need some pics through the glass top to see the hardware!