Can't decide on a mechanical keyboard!

K90 and Storm Trigger are good. But a big no no to Razer. They make some funky toys, minus the reliability. Blackwidow Ultimate is not an exception to that.

It's really gotten down to Blackwidow Ultimate and the Storm Trigger ! I'm buying from amazon So if the blackwidow ends up being faulty i can always return it and get the Storm Trigger i guess!

I like my CM Storm Trigger...have it with Browns. I've only had it for roughly three months, so can't really comment on the durability, but I would choose anything over a Razer keyboard any day. While they look cool, they feel cheap and are way overpriced.

I like my CM Storm Trigger...have it with Browns. I've only had it for roughly three months, so can't really comment on the durability, but I would choose anything over a Razer keyboard any day. While they look cool, they feel cheap and are way overpriced.

This.

I've been beating on my Trigger since the day Amanda agreed to let me have it (it was her review after all) and it looks brand new still and still feels incredible to type on.

This!!

If you choose to ignore the unreliability of blackwidow, then the second constraint comes in the form of it's cost.