Can't decide on a mechanical keyboard!

I'm stuck with deciding between the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 ( awesome looks ) , Corsair K90 , Coolermaster Storm Trigger ! The one that gives me the wow factor more is the razer , the one that leaves me indifferent is the Coolermaster! I know some of you might suggest a ducky and yeah it's a freaking awesome keyboard but i can't find a retailer in Europe :( 

Razor over the years have proven to me they make neat looking "toys" but they fall apart way to fast. A mechanical keyboard should have a long life and trust no Razer product to do that. Of the ones you mentioned the K90 is a great keyboard. Do you need backlighting? The Logitech G710+ is a very nice keyboard and the 3 year warranty is really attractive. TTe Sports Meka lineup is very durable as well. If you do not care about backlighting then Steelseries is always near the top of any list.

Now if you do not care about the macro keys then I am a huge fan of the Deck Legend. It is expensive but the backlighting is amazing and the key lettering seems indestructible.

Budget? Quality wise I can vouch for Cooler Master. If money is not an issue get a Filco lol. Razer has more bells and whistles but but it's too much for me.

Budget? Quality wise I can vouch for Cooler Master. If money is not an issue get a Filco lol. Razer has more bells and whistles but but it's too much for me.

I can stretch my budget to 150 euros , but that's about it! I fell in love with the Ducky Shine 2 and the Razer Blackwidow Ultimate!  The CM Storm Trigger looks too plain for something i'm gonna spend 150 euros on ! And yes i'd like it to have backlight keys! 

I would suggest taking a little tour in the manufacturer forums for the K90. Back in the day both K keyboards had some kind of firmware issues + some keys are not meca on those.

I would suggest taking a little tour in the manufacturer forums for the K90. Back in the day both K keyboards had some kind of firmware issues + some keys are not meca on those.

I spent the half hour browsing through Corsair forums and i must say , i'm really disappointed by the K90 , a lot of reports of keys not working even with firmware fixes plus not all the keys are mechanical ! This is a major let down , i guess i'll have to decide between the CM storm trigger and the Razer Blackwidow !