Zotac video card ?

Hey Peoples. thinking about buying  a Zotac 660 brand video card, $200 with a free copy of Metro , never had this brand before, any input on if they're decent ? :rolleyes:

Looks like a nice card for $200, and it will have lots of headroom for overclocking,  if it's the 106 gpu it does not have any factory OC out of the box,..

so looks like it will handle 12% on core and 15% on memory @ 1110MHz core and 1730MHz memory. All the reviews I just checked shows it does vary well, and comes with a free copy of Metro. Looks like a decent card at a decent price.

• Like 1

Thanks guys,I like the sound of your replys, I figure it will be a good improvement over my 460 , still a great card but the 768 memory is starting to give me problems at 1900 res . Now just have to wait out U.P.S. and hope it gets here in one piece. :whistling:

The zotac has the crown of the "best oc out of the box" of the 600 series , their AMP! cooler is a beast and you won't see high temps , the only downside is that it's generally pricier than other cards and gets a wee bit loud .

Had 2 of their 480 amp cards and they overclocked like a champ.   Gave them to my brother a few years back and hes running them without any problems.

I had the Zotac AMP! GTX 580 1.5GB, and it was the highest overclocking GTX 580 I had, and only at 1.125mV's, so it had some more room for overclocking (is also watercooled). Unfortunately, that was the only Zotac I ever owned.