My rant.

Guest Black gold saw.

Guest Black gold saw.

Quit hating on the U.S. When . hits the fan, your sorry butt comes crawling to the U.S for help.

Cant deal with your own problems so you place requisitions for aid from us. Maybe this is why we do not get to sit one out. We're busy saving your ungrateful asses.

Oh and P.S, N. Korea.... That 830 million dollar missile you recently launched.. Those funds used for it could of fed about about 1/2 of your population for a year..

But you know... obtaining nuclear fusion is easier then giving your own citizens food and water, right? - Yet you still want food aid from the U.S despite 6 nation talk's sanctioned AGAINST your development and testing of your nations nuclear program, but i'll just let these little details slide...

If you were smart, N. Korea, you should of been patient to receive your next shipment of food aid, THEN launch your crappy missile (it only lasted 90 seconds by the way..)

Just F*cking strike down N. Korea and get their bull crap over with. They are like a small child holding their breath trying to get what they want.... Better idea.. Let's keep playing democracy with them and wait until they progress to the point where they CAN successfully deliver a warhead on U.S soil.

Democracy is great when it works, but difficult when everyone around you perceives you as a threat.. *Cough, N. Korea.

While Obama is selling out the nations rights more then Bush and writing them angry letters with furrowed brows, SOMEONE (It's always the u.s) should take ACTION!

Please.. For the love of god, someone get out the box of crayons and explain to Obama what the hell is going on.

All Kim Jong Il proved is how much of a push-over Obama is.....

/Rant.

Edited by Black gold saw.

I don't mean to be an butt...but crappy attitudes like this are why people hate Americans and their attitudes. :)

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand...

Agreed wholeheartedly. Kinda odd that I almost always agree with you Waco. Creepier that we both have / had Cobalts, and an undying love for our 4870x2's.

Fine not creepy, it's awesome :happy:

US gets involved everywhere that no one wants them at. Just gonna leave that here.

:withstupid:

Sorry my American friends but you come across as thinking way to highly of yourselves. Seemingly always needing to get involved in every other country's affairs. Even when you can't sort out your own problems.

Agreed wholeheartedly. Kinda odd that I almost always agree with you Waco. Creepier that we both have / had Cobalts, and an undying love for our 4870x2's.

Ahhhhhhh definitely creepy ahahaha :lol:

Speaking of which - do you want a waterblock for your 4870X2? :lol:

:withstupid:

Sorry my American friends but you come across as thinking way to highly of yourselves. Seemingly always needing to get involved in every other country's affairs. Even when you can't sort out your own problems.

You say that like we don't feel the same way. :lol:

Personally, I don't want us in other countries' business but I really don't have any control over it, and I don't think anyone else in the U.S. does either, I mean there are still millions of people that still believe they live in a democratic country, we're not a clever bunch, but like any group, there is the good and the bad.

You say that like we don't feel the same way. :lol:

Personally, I don't want us in other countries' business but I really don't have any control over it, and I don't think anyone else in the U.S. does either, I mean there are still millions of people that still believe they live in a democratic country, we're not a clever bunch, but like any group, there is the good and the bad.

true...I have a few friends like that...then I have another friend(so called) and he thinks the US rocks and that every other country in the world sucks....

and I'm not saying the US is bad..I'm saying remember it's not the BEST!!

Edited by Il_napoletano