Request to Gtx 680 users.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got $250 in PayPal ready for payment! ;)

From $300 to $250 in less than 6 hours? Wow you'd better sell it soon before it looses all it's value and you have to start paying someone to take it away :lol:

P.S I heard if you replace standard thermal paste with peanut butter it can decrease temperatures, thus reducing fluctuations and giving a more consistent score! I myself managed to get my FX-6100 to -16°C idle and 2°C load using this method! That drops ~30°C off my temps! :teehee:

Disclaimer: If you are stupid enough to do this, I am not responsible for any damage to anything, including, but not limited to; software, hardware, carpet, electricity bills, your ego, your reputation or any other material or non-material item

Edited by EuroFight

The bottom line here is that if you do not turn off all of the things that can run in the background and lean out the OS you will see that kind of variation.

Superfetch, Indexing, Windows update, Antivirus you name it when something starts up and takes CPU cycles you will see a variance. If you do not have your CPU speed locked down then you will see a variation. If the card heats up and runs at a lower boost clock because of thermal variations you will see that kind of variation.

As you can see you are going to get a variation of the score. If you run back to back to back you will see a variation. Reboot the computer after each run and see if you get score closer to the same level.

If 50+- is nothing , why peoples dont have that differences in scores , but only me? ;//// Or maybe somebody will be have that differences like me.

I have had runs with more than 50 points difference on my 680s,

THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG WITH YOUR CARD

I have had runs with more than 50 points difference on my 680s,

Ok now i am more patient. Thx man for reply. Cheers. Like you say "I have had runs with more than 50 points difference on my 680s" i am more patient.

But i ask you last question. That difference with more than 50 + points, you have from a row , from score to score? Or when you choosing the lowest score and the highest:)? Thx

I mean something like that , for example like on my pc: "9458 to 9399 then 9438 to 9396" ? ( <<--- not too big differences from row a row )? PLease answer , this is very important for me:) Then we can close topic.

Edited by litwicki22