• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UPDATED

How about a Unigine Heaven v2.5 benchmark thread, instead? :P
+1
+1 :thumbsup:
I thought about it but Unigene requires you to manually save and then upload a file to validate. You can not take a screen shot after you have ran the benchmark.

The ASUS ... Im going to test it by itself in the week and see what it gets ... How hot was your DCII Speedway ?

You will have to ask Water Hazard, I really didn't have any time to test temps or OC's. I just ran a few benches and then she was gone ;) But I can say no matter what cards you have in a dual card setup, the top card is always going to suffer! Have you tried switching them to see what temps the EVGA hit on top? My thoughts are it would be higher than the CUII, but you never know until you try :thumbsup:

With the throttling occurring on Furmark with the newer graphics cards, and the high likelihood of VRM's exploding, I think I'll not do this.

How about a Unigine Heaven v2.5 benchmark thread, instead? :P

Yea that throttling feature is annoying! I have been meaning to start a Heaven v2.5 thread, but have just been so busy with finals. But, Andrew, once you click the saved file, you can still take a SS of your Heaven results :thumbsup:

Nyt what drivers are you running on your 580's? Im running 270.51 beta drivers and can not get this to run even one of my cards. tried the serious sam trick and the hard code on the sli compatibility and nether of them worked at the most i get 18 fps. should i try the newest drivers or roll back to some old ones?