Orcs Must Die! 2

bp9801

I just played it for a about 4 hours last night. It was fun. I'd love to get a game going with someone sometime. If anyone wants hit to get a game going hit me up on steam for some mp gaming.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No FPS drops for me. I have noticed this game is significantly harder than the last one. That could be because I'm teching wrong or because I haven't done any endless mode yet, but nothing seems to kill orcs very fast. I can't imagine playing this with anyone other than the sorceres since the mind controll ability is the only thing that saves me.

No FPS drops for me. I have noticed this game is significantly harder than the last one. That could be because I'm teching wrong or because I haven't done any endless mode yet, but nothing seems to kill orcs very fast. I can't imagine playing this with anyone other than the sorceres since the mind controll ability is the only thing that saves me.

I did notice that it is quite a step up in difficultly. I have yet to beat any endless modes and I am having trouble beating levels and I am only half way though the story mode. But it still super fun. IMO the shotgun the guy gets (can't think of his name) seems way over powered. I beat the first and second stages with no traps. :lol:

I did notice that it is quite a step up in difficultly. I have yet to beat any endless modes and I am having trouble beating levels and I am only half way though the story mode. But it still super fun. IMO the shotgun the guy gets (can't think of his name) seems way over powered. I beat the first and second stages with no traps. :lol:

I'm just over halfway as well and I can't beat some of the levels with the war mage anymore. (Well, I can't 5 skull them :P) and the only time I even put up a fight is the mind controll spell. I'm going to co-op it up tonight with my neighbor to see if we can't grind out some skulls.

From playing the first game, I found all you is need swordsmen, archers, arrow walls and fire floor traps to beat any level. So far the same is true here. From using the shotgun, the sword feels useless now in the second game I noticed as well.

I've noticed that the traps are really underpowered until you spec them up to level 2 or 3. The swinging mace used to take out everything in OMD 1 but in 2 you have to level it up to get to that point. I went through and redid my traps so I have less of them but they are higher level.

I was using the barricades in OMD 1 to get a perfect score on every level, now those darn bomb rats can destroy then quickly, I found that putting the fire floor traps in front of them kills them before they can touch it. Because the floor traps can't miss and can take out multiple units at a time. :evilgrin:

I was using the barricades in OMD 1 to get a perfect score on every level, now those darn bomb rats can destroy then quickly, I found that putting the fire floor traps in front of them kills them before they can touch it. Because the floor traps can't miss and can take out multiple units at a time. :evilgrin:

the "bomb rats" could destroy them in OMD 1 also. It is annoying though.

I've got five skulls on every level with the warmage except the last level. I just can't seem to find anything that works well for it.

the "bomb rats" could destroy them in OMD 1 also. It is annoying though.

I've got five skulls on every level with the warmage except the last level. I just can't seem to find anything that works well for it.

But they are much more common in OMD 2 thou. But I found out that archers can destroy 2-4 at a time.