Mass Effect 3

InCrYsIs

In this week's Jimquisition, Jim Sterling of Destructiod / Escapist talks about Changing a game's ending isn't changing art.

an example he uses is comparing it to a movie having a theatrical and Directors' Cut. i never really considered it that way and it is actually a interesting view.

If even if the ME3 ending is re-released, for free. I'm not sure Bioware / EA's public image will return to the same as it were before ME3. I have a feeling that there will be those who hold grudges from the bitter taste left in their mouths.

In this week's Jimquisition, Jim Sterling of Destructiod / Escapist talks about Changing a game's ending isn't changing art.

an example he uses is comparing it to a movie having a theatrical and Directors' Cut. i never really considered it that way and it is actually a interesting view.

If even if the ME3 ending is re-released, for free. I'm not sure Bioware / EA's public image will return to the same as it were before ME3. I have a feeling that there will be those who hold grudges from the bitter taste left in their mouths.

I really question if this is the actual ending. Think about it. Does EA really want to leave this cash cow? These endings could just be an opening for ME4 or DLC that extends the game. I can't imagine that even the devil known as EA/Bioware would leave this game off in this way. You just got done peepeeing everyone off with DA2. I mean do they really want me to believe that they sat there and said "oh yeah this ending rocks and people will love it".

Edited by InCrYsIs

I really question if this is the actual ending. Think about it. Does EA really want to leave this cash cow? These endings could just be an opening for ME4 or DLC that extends the game. I can't imagine that even the devil known as EA/Bioware would leave this game off in this way. You just got done peepeeing everyone off with DA2. I mean do they really want me to believe that they sat there and said "oh yeah this ending rocks and people will love it".

They announced long ago that there would be DLC for ME3, though judging from what happens I would say it takes place before the final assault. And they also said that this was the end of Sheppard's story, but not the end of the Mass Effect Universe.

I'm pretty sure they are going to have a "Broken Steel" style DLC for ME3. Which is fine I guess. Broken Steel fixed Fallout 3 so hopefully whatever Bioware makes does the same.

GO F YOURSELF EA AND BIOWARE!!!

+1, I expected a different ending to fix the mess, maybe they are going to expand on why they chose the colors red, blue and green :lol:

*rubs eyes* free ending dlc AND free multiplayer DLC? EA must be really pissed about that worst company in america thing and are trying to change that image.

They gotta do something I guess.