Which pony car is your favorite?

NikoDG

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

None of the above. I prefer cars that can go fast when doing something other than driving in a straight line. :lol:

Clearly you haven't been keeping up to date on the new pony cars. Mustang GT's are some of the most nimble cars on the road especially for their price! Camaro SS ain't to shabby either, but heavier and not as good as the mustang, or alot of other sports cars. Challenger still has a lot of work to go in the agility department, unless you are talking about the SRT* which has a dynamic suspension which actually goes a LOOONG way in throwing it's fat a$$ around a corner.

Camaro ZL1 is going to a stupidly fast and agile car. They are using the Mag ride suspension outta the CTS-v!

Sometimes i hate that im 6'6" and can't fit in most of these cars... Not enough leg room in the Mustang, not enough head room in the Camaro... Why cruel world! WHY?! Challenger is great though, more leg and head room than i can dream of! Still won't be buying one, because i live in Michigan and want AWD for the lovely winters we have.

Clearly you haven't been keeping up to date on the new pony cars. Mustang GT's are some of the most nimble cars on the road especially for their price! Camaro SS ain't to shabby either, but heavier and not as good as the mustang, or alot of other sports cars. Challenger still has a lot of work to go in the agility department, unless you are talking about the SRT* which has a dynamic suspension which actually goes a LOOONG way in throwing it's fat a$$ around a corner.

Camaro ZL1 is going to a stupidly fast and agile car. They are using the Mag ride suspension outta the CTS-v!

Sometimes i hate that im 6'6" and can't fit in most of these cars... Not enough leg room in the Mustang, not enough head room in the Camaro... Why cruel world! WHY?! Challenger is great though, more leg and head room than i can dream of! Still won't be buying one, because i live in Michigan and want AWD for the lovely winters we have.

Man I live in Michigan too and I'd much rather have RWD, my DeVille was a blast to drive in the winter, smash the gas, throw the steering wheel, and let that big 425 V8 carry me sideways for as long as I wanted, drove most of the way back from work like that one winter, a little over half a mile, awd drifting is scary since you get sudden understeer when you let off the throttle at all, had a few close calls with guardrails and curbs in my buddies A4 already this winter haha, rwd is predictable, it's always going to spin, Pony cars have always been terrible in the snow because of their ground clearance more than the fact that they were rwd

Clearly you haven't been keeping up to date on the new pony cars. Mustang GT's are some of the most nimble cars on the road especially for their price!

I thought they still had a solid rear axle?

I must be behind the times. :lol:

throw as much horse power and torque under the hood of some imports (evo lancer) and it will handle just as good or even better then a mustang GT. but for buying stock for stock you can't beat the mustang gt really its pretty nice

"The Pony car is an American class of automobile launched and inspired by the Ford Mustang in 1964. The term describes an affordable, compact, highly styled car with a sporty or performance-oriented image."

Basically, we are talking about the Ford Mustang, and its variants (cobra, Shelby, boss, etc), the Dodge Charger/Challenger, and the Chevy Camaro, (and the discontinued Pontiac Trans Am, GTO, and G8).

I don't know why people started throwing Euro/Asian cars into this. Its asking what your favorite "pony car" is. Very soon, this thread is going to start sounding like a mild version of the comments on every video of a car on youtube.

"Mustang vs Camaro"

JDMguy: Ford and Chevy suck A**

Muscleguy: Nuh uh, JDM Blows....

GuywhoLikesAllCars: This is about muscle cars, if you don't like them, click a different video.

...big vicious cycle for 20 pages....

I'm the "guywholikesallcars" If you haven't noticed already. lol ( I really favor american muscle, but I give respect where its due.)