NVIDIA Geforce GTX 570 Reviewed

Bosco

Well, yeah, of course I'd get one after the price drops. But then I don't want to end up like you and be constantly waiting for new gear at low prices and then suddenly that gear is outclassed by the new latest and greatest. :P:lol:

And hush about OCing it more. I'll ramp it up to 4GHz once my finals are over and actually have time to game.

Don't hate cuz you bought the wrong 570 (didn't notice the extra 7 eh? :evilgrin: )

You just mad that my old whale of a video card's stylin on ya :teehee:

:snap:

:rofl: So much win!!!!!

I like the fact that it sits at, if not above, the performance level of the GTX480...for damn near $100 less haha.

Actually $30 more :P, 480s are easily found for $320 ;)

Though I will absolutely acknowledge the 570 as it's successor, for comparison of launch MSRP :thumbsup:

Don't hate cuz you bought the wrong 570 (didn't notice the extra 7 eh? :evilgrin: )

You just mad that my old whale of a video card's stylin on ya :teehee:

Hey, if NVIDIA had dropped the GTX 570 in June when I needed a new video card, I would have bought it. But no, they pushed the power hungry heating unit known as the GTX 480 out. Which you seem to think is the greatest thing ever and push on everyone. :P:teehee:

Hey, if NVIDIA had dropped the GTX 570 in June when I needed a new video card, I would have bought it. But no, they pushed the power hungry heating unit known as the GTX 480 out. Which you seem to think is the greatest thing ever and push on everyone. :P:teehee:

Hey for the performance it churns out, and the fact that you can get them for $320 now, I see no reason not to recommend it. The 580 costs too much but I can acknowledge it's performance.

(plus the 5770 and 570 aren't exactly the same price ranges ya know :P)

Hey for the performance it churns out, and the fact that you can get them for $320 now, I see no reason not to recommend it. The 580 costs too much but I can acknowledge it's performance.

(plus the 5770 and 570 aren't exactly the same price ranges ya know :P)

Well I had more than enough to get a 5850, I just decided to go for the cheaper price point since the performance it gave is what I needed. :P