Mad Max Game

Onion

First gameplay trailer.

VIDEO!

Where's the gameplay lol

There's about 20 seconds of gameplay hidden inside that nearly two-minute trailer if you look hard enough ;)

Very little, but I wouldn't call it a gameplay trailer though

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I'm just going with what Avalanche Studios is calling it. There's some gameplay, so if the developer calls it a gameplay vid, then I suppose it is. It looks like in-game footage at least, for the most part.

• 9 months later...

Gee a little late on a game for this movie since the original movie was made in 79 before half our member here were even born. I was born in 73, so I aint part of that half :)

They're making three new movies from what I hear.

Honestly I'm not impressed now that I've seen the trailer.

MadMax is more than just vehicular combat and even then they went over the top with that too.

It's just one trailer focusing on one aspect of the game; it doesn't represent the whole game. The trailer is called "Magnum Opus", the name of the car, thus why that's the focus. But here's what the press release said:

"Set to release in 2015, Mad Max delivers open world gameplay in a post-apocalyptic setting where cars are the key to survival. Developed by Avalanche Studios, gamers become Mad Max, a lone warrior who must fight to stay alive in The Wasteland, using vicious on-ground and vehicular combat against savage gangs of bandits. Following the theft of his iconic Interceptor, Max must align himself with a gifted, but peculiar, mechanic named Chumbucket and others to build the ultimate war vehicle as he works to escape from the dangerous Wasteland."

Orange text is my emphasis...so don't worry, they know there's "more than just vehicular combat," we'll just have to wait for the next trailer to see it.

Is he really lucky enough to gain access to a mechanic and shop, engines upon engines and all that extra scrap metal for fortification though :lol:

I still want to see how this turns out though

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...