dling

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It's a pretty damaged photo. 

It was quite a bit harder than was expecting after getting started.

There's no mouth to work with, not really a nose either...

It was fun to try...

Here's for a good laugh:

post-72615-0-37592300-1412552521_thumb.jpg

Perhaps someone else has a little more SKILLLLLLLLLLLLL lol.

:lol:

Good God, THIS is the reason why I refrained myself posting any result. Waco the girl you took looks around 12 years old.

Blue, you are going to give OP nightmares with the smile you put on that girl. There is something off with it is scary.

Have you taken it from an early picture of you???

For this exact reason, dling will never trust the forum.

Good God, THIS is the reason why I refrained myself posting any result. Waco the girl you took looks around 12 years old.

Blue, you are going to give OP nightmares with the smile you put on that girl. There is something off with it is scary.

Have you taken it from an early picture of you???

For this exact reason, dling will never trust the forum.

You sir are a DICK.

Mine was a joke after I failed and I thought it would at least make someone laugh.

Blue's admittedly needs a better smile (which she said) but the rest of the cleanup was excellent.

Is that cause to be nasty about it?  :wacko:

Dling, it might be defeating the purpose of your project but...................  do you have another picture of your daughter on the left from the same time period?  Maybe someone could crop her smiling face from another photo and photoshop it into the existing photo.

I think I did not explain myself clearly, I was not sure when posting...

Blue, I did not mean that your smile is scary (take note that at this point, I have not seen a picture of you, other than the small one you had). What I meant is the photoshopped smile was scary
because it was not aligned / larger than expected.

Yes the cleanup was excellent, using the big (now let's be clear at this point, I mean elder) sister's nose is a good one, and yes the hair / cheeks / eyes are well restored.

But what if I said this is what your daughter looked like!? I doubt any of you would would say, ah well, close enough. Even more so that Dling wanted to print and give the result.