fixing old photo

dling

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry it took so long. I've been very busy at work. Here's my girls when they were much yonger.

They were on the same soccer team . Hpoing someone can enlarge and fix. I'm will to pay

via paypal if it's what I hpoe for. Thanks for helping.;)

post-6219-0-92346200-1412527750_thumb.jpg

Edited by dling

Poeh, that is quite damaged ;A;

The girl on the right and the environment are pretty easy to fix, but the lass on the left is not so fortunate.

What quality are you looking for in the restoration of the picture?

What I would like is just a good image that I can have framed and given to both of them.

Poeh, that is quite damaged ;A;

The girl on the right and the environment are pretty easy to fix, but the lass on the left is not so fortunate.

What quality are you looking for in the restoration of the picture?

Edited by dling

I could get most of the blemishes out of the cheeks of the younger girl, as well as in her hair. Since the picture is pretty matte, the skin tones are close. Her right eye is an easy fix as well, a copy and flip of her left eye (just the corner tho)

I was thinking of rebuilding the nose (photo got destroyed there) and whether rebuild the right half of the mouth, as there is that big white spot (shiny teeth? :D ) that removes most of the mouth.

I even thought : Hey, they're sisters, so I believe they got the same mouth, so maybe I could recopy the older girl's smile onto the younger's face. Nope, just nope.

It seems to be impossible with another reference picture.

I believe that even if you'd pay for having this picture corrected, that whether they would use another girl's smile or ask you for a reference as well.