MyInnerFred's for SALE/WTB thread!

My_Inner_Fred

Not at all. Figuring out where to start to unlock, then take S-On to S-Off, then finally root and install Recovery software is the tough part, imo. Once that's all done, booting to Recovery, and backing up and flashing a custom ROM and GApps is pretty easy.

Looks like I've got a bit of learning to do haha... Carrier I use is T-mobile, I'm using a old ass family plan that has no texting believe it or not. What price would you be interested in selling your phone for when ur looking to replace it?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, yeah. I tried 4 different methods to unlock and turn S-Off, that was an ordeal. I use T-mobile, too, but it doesn't matter since it's now unlocked, you can use any carrier. Now you're tempting me to sell it to upgrade, lol.

Not sure how to value smartphones. Computer parts, yes, smartphones, no. I have two extended battery packs, and the original battery, along with a protective shell casing and screen protector. Not sure how much value that adds. My original plan was to use it until it broke, or became severely outdated.

• 3 weeks later...