Various CPU Temperature Comparisons

Nyt

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With my custom watercooling in my rig...

23-24 ambient

W3520 @ 3.6ghz 1.25 volts(In bios with vdroop on)

Maximum of 55C on the hottest core after about 1:30 mins of IBT at Auto for threads, and 1:15 with 8 threads(how your supposed to I learned)

Idle was 34C on the hottest core.

Here is a pic proving it :D

Will go higher sooner or later :)

36ghzoverclock.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

gallery_70696_410_5256.jpg

AMD Athlon II X4 620 @ 3.3ghz & 1.375v

I did see it get up to 37c earlier but the current 35c temperature seem normal. Usually idles at about 25-30.

For cooling, I have a CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ with 2x CoolerMaster Sickleflow fans push/pull, an Antec 200mm on the top and 120mm exhaust, an Arctic cooling F12 on the front and a Silverstone on the side panel. My thermal paste is Arctic Cooling MX-3 applied with the double line method after filling the gaps between the heat pipes with paste.

My stock temperatures were around 64c load and 34c idle.

I put up some temps but since I'm running an unlocked CPU all I have are the measurements from my socket diode - and we all know how reliable those are. :lol:

i7 965 C1 @ 3.857 Ghz (1.3v)

idle: 35C (room temp 25C)

load: 65C

Heat Killer 3 CPU + 2x Heat Killer GPU Blocks, HW Labs GTX240 (2x) with 6x Noctua NF-P12 120mm fans (stacked rads), Boreas TEC

• 3 weeks later...

After a while I finally updated and re-added colors but the new forum version adds colors to the links too when it previously appeared orange so theres a lot more color now :P

Should be able to get some temps on my new wc kit this weekend when I install it . Im aiming to reach 4.4GHz :)

New Temps :

i7 920 D0 at 4.4GHz at 1.425v on XSPC Rasa 750 block + X20 pump/res combo + XSPC RS360 rad with 5 fans

Idle temps of 34C at 17C Ambiant with Load temps of around 65C

• 4 weeks later...

Mine is :

cpu : AMD Phenom II X4 955 BE with the processor provided cooling system ( too noisy though )

Temperatures as stated by ASUS PC PROBE II :

idle temp. : 41oC

load temp. : 49oC

room temp. : 27oC

i am not OCing and for load check i just played the game Prince Of Persia Two Thrones ( couldn't download the recommended softwares due to very slow internet connection due to bad weather.......)

CPU: Intel C2D E6700 @ 3.33Ghz

Room: 22 C

Idle: 39 C

Load: 60 C

I think I will push it further this summer, since I don't really care about it anymore. Upgrading soon anyways.