cooler master n200 watercooled (mini worklog)

panjang110

this not a new build actually just moving my old hardware from my SG09 case to this and adding a custom loop to it. i have been using the SG09 for quite sometime now and i like how compact the case is, but when i decide to jump into water cooling scene this is where the trouble starts, finding a very small micro atx case that will fit standard size 240mm rad is not easy, i was going to get the tj08-e but there is to much modding that need to be done . both 350D and arc mini r2 is too big for my liking that is why pick the n200 cause it's very compact yet able to support 240mm rad without any modding.

the parts list

Core i5 3570K

Asrock Z77 Pro4-M

2x4GB corsair vengeance 1600

Gigabyte HD 7970

Enermax Naxn 750w

WD black 1TB+Kingston V300 120GB

Cooler Master N200

the loop

XSPC raytorm

EK dcp 4.0

EK dcp 4.0 res combo

HWL Black Ice GT Stealth 240

2xDelta EFB1212HH

6xXSPC 3/8 barb

PU white tubing 5/16ID 1/2OD

here is some picture, sorry again for the crappy phone pic :ouch:

30jijpf.jpg

i use zipties for the waterblock and silicone sealant for the barb on res and rad cause i find clamp ruins the clean look of the tubing, the tubing is so tight i have cut it off to remove it so i figure using silicone sealant with it is safe enough.

2qv8it5.jpg

for those who's wondering where the fan is it's actually inside the front cover. i use the odd bay for my hdd and ssd.

ohnsdy.jpg

i made a custom ambient/water temp display on the odd bay

2db9es9.jpg

finished rig on the desk. not so much bigger than the old casing which make me happy, big casing is an ugly sight for me these days, i like to cram all the hardware into one small case and utilizing all the space available inside the case.

while there is no hose clamp the hose is sealed with silicone sealant and i think the barb should hold the hose since it's so tight i have to cut it to remove it. but as extra precaution i use zipties on the cpu water block :)

Sweet, I like SFF cases.

:thumbs up:

At some point I'd like to do a small WC setup in my ITX case, though I don't think I'll have the room for a custom loop.

thanks man, but at 34 liter i don't think this case qualify as an sff case hehehe :D i think it sit somewhere between an sff case and a mini tower.....i don't really like the prodigy but it may suit you if you wanna do custom loop, the elite110 is just too compact to stuff anything... or try apogee drive with a rad that have a fill port/reservoir end, then you will have the benefit of an aio with the performance of a custom loop :thumbsup: