Guild Wars 2

WhenKittensATK

Jotun Greatsword, my new greatsword transmuation skin until exotics.

To get it go to Snowden Drifts zone. Then do the renown heart for Lionguard Nadel NPC in Tromigar Valley. She sell them for like 250 karma, then you can use transmution stones to convert your current greatsword over.

NSFW (don't worry, all his videos are like this :P)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ajbi3q7rYlI

:lol: Edited by AZNguyen

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've done about 3 dungeons so far in story mode. You can use any group comp you want. Some bosses are tank and spank and other bosses have little tricks. Everything hits pretty hard and mobs love to pick on melee players haha. Playing a Warrior I always keep my escape skills ready to dash out of range and heal. You can kite pretty good dungeons, even on my warrior I kited two bosses in a multi-boss fight pretty easily. Even got them down to 50% HP while doing so.

Currently at level 70 on my Warrior and using a Greatsword with Longbow/Rifle loadout for PvE and dungeons. PvP I'm not so sure yet, Sword/Shield with Sword/Warhorn seems to work nice for sPVP. Longbow/Rifle is almost a necessity for WvW. Hammer and Mace is also good in PvP since you can control the crap out of people with interrupts and stuns. I like the Traits system too, allows for more customization in builds.

I can't do it anymore. I finally hit 80 with my engineer (133 hrs I'm slow). I can't handle the glaring problems that were mostly ignorable in PvE, but now every time I run into stuff in PvP, or trying to level up another chacter, I'm just done.

My number 1 problem that shouldn't be a problem, is Invisible people/creatures. It's all due to Anet's bandwidth saving measures, which I can understand the principle of, but when it gets in the way of the gameplay it's not a feature. They limit how many objects (characters) they send to a client instead of letting the client decide what to draw client side. So there's no setting I can change to reduce pop-in or invisibility. It happens in PvE not just WvW (which is a game breaking issue anyways), wtf is the point of an event if I don't see anything to hit?

• 1 year later...

Well trying to get back into GW2. My highest char was a level 71 Warrior that I've abandoned. Rolled an Engineer level 24 now. Enjoying Engineer with all the grenades and bombs. Spend $30 on gems to buy a character slot and gem store logging axe. Oh boy is it expensive to buy stuff in this game.