Life or Death

You could use this opportunity to quit. :cheers:

Don't make yourself first on the list Waco :evilgrin:

But no seriously, from other smoking gamers: What keeps your mind off it best?

Currently, I've just decided to clean the living room and try to mod the side fan on my phantom at the same time. Also rebuilding my old Challenger and putting the girlfriend's stuff into it. But if there are any games/trivial tasks like rewiring that keep you occupied, what are they?

Edited by dragonsdontfly

You could use this opportunity to quit. :cheers:

Couldn't have said it any better myself :whistling: This quitting acting we speak of would represent the first word of the title ;)

But, just for the record, when your last sig warrants a thread titled Life or Death....The problem is much deeper than how many smokes you have left :P

Couldn't have said it any better myself :whistling: This quitting acting we speak of would represent the first word of the title ;)

But, just for the record, when your last sig warrants a thread titled Life or Death....The problem is much deeper than how many smokes you have left :P

Crude humor, hence the title. A smoker without smokes, is likely to play God.

Edited the topic description to include that.

Edited by dragonsdontfly

Clean out your keyboard. :P

Good idea lol. I finally have cigarettes again though. I ended up modding the fan on my Phantom. I always talk about mods but rarely do any: Until I'm out of smokes. Then I start sawing and bending everything in sight xD

Just keep trying till you quit dude. I have cut in half so far and hoping to cut back further.

I've cut back, and I even smoke roll-ups (tube injector machine), but I'll probably never quit. Smoking's one of my guilty pleasures, unless I get out of shape I doubt I'm going to put the effort into quitting: Cutting back is fine for me.

And about getting out of shape: Someday it probably will- but my grandfather died in surgery at 66 years old heavy smoker and strong as an ox, and my mother's 56 now and builds houses and does landscaping as a free time hobby... And me and my brother are both long time smokers and ex-soldiers in the Army and Marines respectively. So my odds are better than most..

Don't make yourself first on the list Waco :evilgrin:

But no seriously, from other smoking gamers: What keeps your mind off it best?

Currently, I've just decided to clean the living room and try to mod the side fan on my phantom at the same time. Also rebuilding my old Challenger and putting the girlfriend's stuff into it. But if there are any games/trivial tasks like rewiring that keep you occupied, what are they?

im not a smoker. but from experience avoid doing anything that makes you stressed or that you associate with smoking. my uncle used to be about 1/2 a pack a day. then one day he helped me to put a new stereo into my car and we had to basically tear the entire car apart to do the wiring. long story short, he nearly went through a whole pack in the space of about 3hrs.

do something that you get so immersed in that you find you lose track of time when you do it. like play skyrim or something :lol: