The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Because the warranty is important to him. It may not be for you but for Mr.Gremlin...Yep! 

If he keeps it around for longer than, or if it's still as useful to him in, 3 years (the typical warranty for other SSDs), I'll take it all back!

Heck here's one double the size for the same money with "only" 5 years warranty: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820167190&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

except it'd be a far more useful drive longer and therefore the longer warranty would matter more.

Edited by IVIYTH0S

Because the warranty is important to him. It may not be for you but for Mr.Gremlin...Yep! 

If he keeps it around for longer than, or if it's still as useful to him in, 3 years (the typical warranty for other SSDs), I'll take it all back!

Heck here's one double the size for the same money with "only" 5 years warranty: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820167190&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=

except it'd be a far more useful drive longer and therefore the longer warranty would matter more.

And it's got a skull on it, so it's automatically better. I'm being serious. 

I bought 8, Fountech 3" full range drivers. 

http://www.parts-express.com/fountek-fe83-3-full-range-driver-8-ohm--299-020

I have a 3 year old SSD in my Laptop and will use it until it fails. It provides the benefits that I want with the capacity I desired. At the time it cost more than the Core i7 based laptop I bought. 

Back on topic!  Gas and new pants! 

I have a 3 year old SSD in my Laptop and will use it until it fails. It provides the benefits that I want with the capacity I desired. At the time it cost more than the Core i7 based laptop I bought. 

Back on topic!  Gas and new pants! 

And I have a Two 3.5 yr olds doing just fine too, just saying he wouldn't be as limited down the line...for instance my two oldest SSDs are a Kingston V100 64GB and a Vertex 2 120GB and the 64GB I threw in my 60GB fat PS3 and the 120GB I threw in my HTPC but they'd be insufficient for a serious laptop or desktop IMHO

Back on Topic for me: Dinner and GTA4 for PS3 so I can finally finish it!

got these bad boys half the dealer's ridiculous price :)

DSC01045-1.jpg

there's no splicing done with the installation so the OEM wiring remains intact and my warranty seems safe still. i can slap the OEM horns in a flash and it wont leave any trace with the europa's.

we simply used a female copper terminal connector to tap the negative trigger switch with the OEM horn harness (left most of the image).

DSC01042.jpg

here's the OEM horn's wiring tucked just in case.

DSC01041.jpg

mounted

DSC01039.jpg

DSC01043.jpg

DSC01040.jpg

BING! BING! :)

Edited by sword_fish

Two ASUS 24" 1080p monitors

StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm

Breaking Bad Season 5a and 5b Blu-ray

Taylor Swift's new CD

Super Smash Bros and Bayonetta 2 for Wii U