Cooling a secondary GPU used as PhysX processor

I own a 560 TI myself (asus though), but I've overclocked it to it's limit with max voltage allowed in afterburner and I've never passed 68 degrees in neither furmark, games or benches, so you should be more than able to keep it cool enough. The twin frozr is a real nice cooler.

I did the physx card for a while, but after some games and benchmarks I decided to scrap it and sold it on ebay.

I have a gtx 560 and had a 9800gtx (same as the gts 250). For the most part it just sucks down power and makes heat. It has no benefit in BF3. In Batman, a Physx game, there was no benefit either. In Mirrors Edge, no benefit. The thing is that the GTX 560 can already handle the physx really well on its own and the 9800/250 simply isn't needed. I did see a benifit in benchmarks, like Fluidmark, but that's it.

Get this, in batmans benchmark I could get the same exact score running a single GTX 560, GTX 560+ 9800, and even the 9800+ the GTX 560 set as physx. I also ran a 9800sli setup which performed poorly. Nvidia claims that a 9800 physx card will get you an extra 4 fps with a gtx 560ti, I never saw it, and I ran that damn benchmark a hundred times.

Might as well cash it in towards another 560 for SLI. That's what I did and my SLI setup will be here friday :)