Russia's New Tonka Toy

wevsspot

It's Russian, so when they say "Road test", they mean that someone thought of it and is now waiting to steal it from the people who make it.

Hey last time this happened didn't someone end up with an ice-pick through the back of the head? If I were the inventor, I'd just hand it over and back away slowly... :tongue:

To all you Russians out there, I'm only kidding :lol:

As a Russian, not offended :P Its an overexpensive piece of crap like any other car ever built on Russian soil. Fact: Russians prefer 10 years old German or Japanese built cars over brand new Russian cars. those KAMAZ vehicles they mention that participate in Dakar races have nothing in common with the crap they mass produce for sale. If anyone ever offers you to buy a Russian made car, say thanks, but no, thanks. You'd be better off with ANYTHING else. lol

2.3 mpg. Lol. Its says they are currently road testing it... so why no real pics?

Yeah, that and

the 26,000-pound Punisher is powered by a 730 hp turbocharged diesel and has a top speed of 93 mph

made be throw up in my mouth a little...

It's roof design almost looks like it was a solar powered car's (which would be cool if they integrated panels on the top to make it self sustainable.)

SOLARCAR.JPG

jFlOGwn.jpg

Real pic found and posted, like a boss.

so is this like the russian hummer or what ?  ???how many mpg??? 2.3??? oooh my goodness !

jFlOGwn.jpg

Real pic found and posted, like a boss.

so is this like the russian hummer or what ?  ???how many mpg??? 2.3??? oooh my goodness !

What's worse is it's probably only 2.3KILOMETERS per gallon lol