Reviewers Needed

Bosco

Hey Guys

I need to add a few more reviewers to the team. I have had a few step down because of college and what not and I have a void I need to fill.

Location US or Canada only.

System Requirements are as follows:

Intel:

Sandybridge

I7 Socket 1366

AMD:

AM3 CPU

Monitor min 23" or better. Has to do 1920X1080. 3 Monitors would be great but not required to apply.

I am not going to go over whats needed to be a reviewer, I think its pretty standard as to what your job will be.

If you are interested contact me via email or PM and we will go from there. I will keep this listed until I have enough people. Please make sure you have the available time to do reviews, this can be time consuming at times.

Thanks

Dave

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please make sure you have the available time to do reviews, this can be time consuming at times.

Just a heads-up for anyone considering this: this should really read, "this will be time consuming every time."

Even small reviews take a long time to do all the testing, photos and write-up. The long reviews take an almost unbelieveable amount of work... just ask Frank (ccokeman) :lol:

I can attest to this. To do a review the RIGHT WAY, it takes hours and days. A lot of free time is an absolute MUST for all reviewers to be successful. Good luck to all that apply!