Favorite Beer?

Interesting , how would anyone know what piss tastes like?

But hey, I won't argue, if you know what piss tastes like, more power to you! :lol:

Ask Bear Grylls from Man vs Wild (Will Farrrell too from what I hear about an upcoming episode) what piss takes like. Better yet, a blindfolded test between piss and Corona or some of the stuff that passes off as beer in the USA. There ya go, a two man taste test panel. Surviorman would make three.

Makaveli, did you just use a spoon to get that Black and Tan to layer out just right? When I ordered that once i told my wife that it was a beer parfait. Which reminds me...

'You know what else everybody likes? Parfaits. Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait"? Parfaits are delicious'. "Parfait's gotta be the tastiest thing on the whole damn planet." so sayeth Donkey from Shrek

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black and tans are fantastic. At Costco they've got the "Irish box" that has Guinness, Harp's, and Smithwick, and we make black and tans all the time. Pretty and delicious.

Sound of door slamming as Tim runs off to Costco.

- Leinie's Red

- Leinie's Sunset Wheat and/or Honey Weiss

You score some major cool points for those two picks :).

I'm not a big fan of the red but the Sunset wheat and Honey Weiss are pretty good!

Black and tans are fantastic. At Costco they've got the "Irish box" that has Guinness, Harp's, and Smithwick, and we make black and tans all the time. Pretty and delicious.

Lol my dad bought 2 cases of those a few months ago, and he also bought the american classics case.

I tried each and every one of those beers lol. :lol:

Has anyone ever had a beer float? I've been itching to try one. Cream / chocolate stout + ice cream. Just thinking about it makes my mouth water :lol:

Never had a beer float, but I have had other fountain drink floats. Good stuff. Coke and vanilla ice cream ftw.

Hey, I found some interesting fact today! You guys in the US of A actually make good Vodka! I usually swear on Absolut Vodka from Sweden, or Russian Standard from St. Petersburg, but Skyy Vodka from San Francisco is pretty dang good stuff! It is ridiculously cold here right now, so I tried the warming from within method, only partially works... :lol: