What I did today .......

Stonerboy779

Euro, you noob, it's geography. :lol: And yeah, we have a required non-applied fine arts credit. Has to do with fine arts, except you don't actually practice anything. If it was a fine arts credit, I'd have just done jazz band again lol. 

Yes I am a noob at life, but that's not the POINT!

"The History and Appreciation of Rock"

Rock + Professor + Coffee > Geology

You get your fun out of making terrible jokes, and I get my fun out of picking apart your arguments, and it looks like its time for me to have fun. ;)

Rock. So the study of one rock? That's not geology. Geology encompasses more than one rock.

Also, your equation is wrong. Rock, professors, and coffee aren't greater than geology. Those three variables equal geology.

Lol, yea. They work half way decent. Pulled a couple of shots at 200 yards from it being a tad wobbly. .Tilting it to the left gets it locked and non wobbly making for pretty decent shooting. Forgot my rifle rest at home so I used that jack, haha. My friend(in the last pic) texted me that pic he took while I shot his saiga. Pure luck he cought the flash. Made that my profile pic on facebook :evilgrin: The bolt action ruger gunsite scout rifle is the new addition. Shoots freaking awesome. Range day well spent.

another video of the saiga. My friend threw in 5 slug rounds in as a surprise. They have a wee bit more pow.

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=397079700380390

Discovered im somewhat of a coffee-aholic.

So y'all know the cheap instant coffee you buy at walmart or where ever? Well i drink a mug of that about mid morning pretty much every day. Well before i went cheap i used to drink the maxwell house cappuccino mix instead. Now here is where it gets interesting.... for the maxwell house stuff you put 4 tablespoons.... apparently this nescafe stuff your supposed to use one..... well guess who has been using 4 for the past couple months. :whoa:  I was making a cup for my mom, and she was like what in the world did you put in hear, its like turpentine.... tar colored turpentine btw.

Sooo i made my cup with one spoon, its kinda weak..... :rofl:

brought home a rolling tool chest boxes and then screwed wood to concrete for a shelf above the tool box.... silicon adhesive on the widow case mod on the wifes PC....pretty productive day so far