God of War III

bp9801

I was pissed when gamestop sent me the preorder code...

"The unlockable skin is only available after you have completely played through the full retail version of the God of War III game at least one time."

That's lame... and useless.

Waiting for my friend, who just bought a PS3 to play this game, to finish playing GoW Collection. Then we trade his GoW Collection for my MGS 4. Then he gets to borrow GoW 3 from his friend and play MGS 4. While I work on GoW Collection lol. Then trade again for GoW 3 :P.

Finally some PS3 users that I can borrow/trade games with.

I was pissed when gamestop sent me the preorder code...

"The unlockable skin is only available after you have completely played through the full retail version of the God of War III game at least one time."

That's lame... and useless.

Exactly why I canceled my Gamestop reserve when I found that out. Went with Best Buy instead for the limited edition because BB doesn't have that lame preorder bonus. :P

Just finished it.... Very good game. If you don't have this game go get it. If you don't have a PS3 go buy one then go get God of War III!

Ending Spoiler, don't read unless you want it to be completely ruined for you! Play the game first then let me know what you guys think!

This might not be the last adventure we see with Kratos, they hinted at the end of the credits that he isn't as dead as it seems, as his body was missing from where it last was...(after the credits)

Just finished it.... Very good game. If you don't have this game go get it. If you don't have a PS3 go buy one then go get God of War III!

I'd suggest getting the GoW Collection for PS3 first. :P