God of War III

bp9801

Since I can't seem to find a topic covering the game, I'll go ahead and make one. :P

Homepage for the game on IGN.

All known information so far... from October.

Info from a demo.

Modeling of a new monster, the Leviathan.

Releasing March 16th, 2010.

I'm still rocking the original 60GB since I didn't find my portable drive to back everything up to until recently. Now, I'm just waiting for the 500GB I want to drop a little more in price before I snatch it.

• 2 weeks later...

Reviews are in a bit early on it, almost a week to be exact, but both IGN and 1up have reviews out. 9.3 on IGN and an A from 1up. So uh, if you don't own a PS3, I'm going to say buy this game. :P

Edited by bp9801

Really looking forward to this game. Still trying to decide if I want the limited edition or not. :lol:

Same here, though I've already decided to get the limited edition. The Pandora's Box should be cool, but I'm more interested in the art book, soundtracks and heavy metal CD with it. Those are what I want the most. I suppose my dog could sleep in the box. :lol:

Really looking forward to this game. Still trying to decide if I want the limited edition or not. :lol:

I kinda wanted that version, but meh these days its usually all kinda junk that takes up room anyways.

I picked up a copy last night at gamestop and put in several hours into it today as I am on spring break w00t :D

I must say omfg this game is pure epic..

There was one part that trumphed the rest of the game so far and that is

Kevin Sorbo plays the voice of Hercules, you cant get anymore epic with your voice talent than choosing the man whom played Hercules himself for this game!