Korean 27" 2560x1440 monitors -

Waco

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mine shows HDCP capable in Windows. I don't have any way to confirm it though.

No dvi-hdmi convertors?? Even if the resolution gets capped at 1920x1080 due to the hdmi limiting it

Mine shows HDCP capable in Windows. I don't have any way to confirm it though.

No dvi-hdmi convertors?? Even if the resolution gets capped at 1920x1080 due to the hdmi limiting it
Mine only has dual DVI and beyond that I don't have any sources that require HDCP.

12 dead pixels??? I would have been mad with more than a few...the extra $30 was totally worth it to guarantee a completely intact panel IMO.

You and Panda's pixel obsession made me go and check to see if they went away since I haven't seen them since I bought it. Nope, still there, but only if the monitor is dark and I'm two inches away (and only because I know they're in that spot). Do you actually notice these things or is it more of an OCD-style "I like having NO dead pixels, just because" sort of thing?

I had one dead pixel on my last monitor and it really was quite annoying.

Edit: it was more stuck than dead but it was still annoying.

I had one dead pixel on my last monitor and it really was quite annoying.

Edit: it was more stuck than dead but it was still annoying.

Lol I've a curse where my current and last monitor had a stuck green pixel in the exact same spot so I know how it can be. But I'm used to it now after all these years. Only certain times will it be noticeable

After reading this and the thread on OC.net, I purchased a Qnix Matte version from Hulustar on Ebay.  Got it in 5 days, and the thing was perfect, out of the box.  This monitor is, in my opinion, the best 300 dollar upgrade I have spent on my computer in a LONG time.  Just very sharp.