Nyt's GTX560 benches and results

Nyt

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I meant more with him getting a GTX 560 and saying he'll wait for GK110. :P

I know. It'll be like this for who knows how long. GTX 680, GTX 680 SLI, back down to GTX 560, then GTX 690, then GTX 570, then to HD 8970, then HD 8970 Xfire, etc. :P

I know. It'll be like this for who knows how long. GTX 680, GTX 680 SLI, back down to GTX 560, then GTX 690, then GTX 570, then to HD 8970, then HD 8970 Xfire, etc. :P

Oddly, I can see him doing that..

Eventually he'll learn the value of a dollar. Right?

Get a 560 SLI setup and realize that's all you need at 1080P :rolleyes:

If Nyt was even capable of thinking about need over want, we wouldn't even be having this conversation! The kid needs and intervention!

If Nyt was even capable of thinking about need over want, we wouldn't even be having this conversation! The kid needs and intervention!

His upgrade fund should be repurposed to flying us all over there for just such a thing (and to take part in the highly saturated used high end GPU market they have in his town)

+1

Sold two 7970, to get a 680 GTX... and now only has a 560 GTX. :pfp:

Oddly, I can see him doing that..

Eventually he'll learn the value of a dollar. Right?

Myabe he owns one of those Diamond mines down there in South Africa. They still have those, right? :lol: