Reviewers Needed

Bosco

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In regards to country/continent doesnt Paul live in the UK? So dies he get power supplies ect sent directly too him instead of via OCC?

Just curious, it may mean that someone with some specific knowledge about specific components that may otherwise be disqualified by country could still contribute.

Until we hire anudder gurl you still gunna be a loner hehe :teehee:

Thanks... Bishop -- I feel the love...

Do we have another girl? I'm serious, do we have another woman active on the forums right now who's interested?

What about potatochobit??

In regards to country/continent doesnt Paul live in the UK? So dies he get power supplies ect sent directly too him instead of via OCC?

Paul and Steve are the only exceptions. We can't do reviews for some companies because they will not ship to the UK. Sometimes I pick up the tab for shipping but usually most companies that we deal with ship to him. Since we are a North American based site we deal with NA based companies, and they have to contact their counterparts in other countries to ship to UK or where else it may have to go. Believe me its more of a head ache then its worth, however Paul has the testbed to do PSU's so I make a huge exception for him. If we didn't have Paul we wouldn't do PSU's at all.

Paul and Steve are the only exceptions. We can't do reviews for some companies because they will not ship to the UK. Sometimes I pick up the tab for shipping but usually most companies that we deal with ship to him. Since we are a North American based site we deal with NA based companies, and they have to contact their counterparts in other countries to ship to UK or where else it may have to go. Believe me its more of a head ache then its worth, however Paul has the testbed to do PSU's so I make a huge exception for him. If we didn't have Paul we wouldn't do PSU's at all.

Definitely makes sense there. I am glad you endure that headache too because its good to have decent psu reviews. It also makes sense now why I havent seen some psu reviews on here, due to complications of shipping ect.

Thanks bosco, all clear now :thumbnail:

I didn't get a PM from you.

I just want clarify the monitor situation. You do not have the monitor to apply and get hired but I would need for the reviewer to get the proper monitor in a decent amount of time. Hope that explains it better.

I have a 24" and a 27 " both are capable of 1920x1080 if thats what qualifies. You are correct about the PM. I sent another.

Edited by Kwok

Just made a trade to get an i7 950 and motherboard to get into being a reviewer. Now I will have a 2500k, 2600k, i7 950, 1090t, and 965be for testing... though might be re-selling the 965 be.

Bosco, should I keep the 965be for benchmark comparisons?

Just made a trade to get an i7 950 and motherboard to get into being a reviewer. Now I will have a 2500k, 2600k, i7 950, 1090t, and 965be for testing... though might be re-selling the 965 be.

Bosco, should I keep the 965be for benchmark comparisons?

Is that all LOL!