I'm number one!

pdbuzz

Well, for the 3/16/14 F@H update at 2200 MDT...(3/17/14 @ 0400 UTC)

...according to the Kakao Stats page.

My biggest update ever!  So I thought I would trumpet... alright, you can go back to sleep now.

numero Uno

@Bosco

Several boxes!  I got a bug last month when I was digging through the garage and re-animated 3 machines; 2 just needed hard drives; 1 Intel 3220 2.4Ghz Xeon w/ a GT 630 GPU; and 1 Intel Q9550 2.83Ghz that I also put a new video card in: an HD 7700; then I pulled out an old Dell with an Intel i3-2100 3.1Ghz processor that my kids dumped soda into, yanked everything out of it, dishwasher-ed the MB, dried it out, slapped it back together and 'presto!' brand new box!

Then I just installed F@H on my primary (8-core AMD FX-8350 w/ 7790 GPU), my laptop (an old i7-Q820), and my wife's Win 8 Dell all-in-one, and started pounding away.  The advanced control app tells me they'll put out between 105k and 112k ppd.  I'm probably only going to run all of them until I hit 10 mil, then dial it back to just mine and the wife's box (@ approx. 62k ppd) and let 'em work.

@ccokeman

Now that you mentioned it, I see that too!  My advanced control is telling me 46k ppd!  Waaaahhhh!

Edited by pdbuzz

• 3 weeks later...

I'm gonna blow my own horn again (on Extreme Overclocking stats, this time) mostly because I've been getting such inconsistent performance lately (particularly yesterday with a whole 15k for the day!)

Has anybody else been getting saddled with 'one day (or more) time-to-finish' work units?  Right now, I have 3 machines with 4 WU's @ 1.29 days, 1.27 days, and (1.89 & 1.14) days to completion, for a total PPD (right now) across the three of 49k.  This seems to happen every other day any more, making my daily performance swing like P!nk on a trapeze!

numero uno2

Not sure about how you are sorting but when you look on the team page you are number 5. No small feat in itself but still number 5 on daily production. Points inconsistency is part of the game. Unless you get the same WU's each and every day its tough to know exactly where your production will end up each day. Mine has ranged from 140k to 252k over the past 13 weeks. It all depends on when the WU finishes and how quickly credit is applied.

Good job so far on moving up the ranks but some of us have more in the gas tank to fend off some challenges!   

fah.png

Oh yeah, I've been number 5 on the daily average list for a while.  At that particular update, though, I sorted it by the 'update' column.  :D  That's how it made me look like 'Numero Uno!!'  Yeah, I already know I'll never be number one on the team, but it gave me a chuckle that morning!

Anyway, I was just curious if anybody else had been seeing 'day-long' work units.  When it hit half of my boxes at once, it can definitely cause some wild swings in the PPD.