Amp for bookshelf speakers

Muchoman1

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

at this point looks like i will just pick up a set of corsiar sp2500s, cause a decent amp plus a sub is well over 250-300, whereas i can get the corsair for 230

Good option and you even sell off the bookshelf speakers to fund a bit of the sp2500s

Good option and you even sell off the bookshelf speakers to fund a bit of the sp2500s

yeah, no sp2500s in perth though, so i have to get it from melbourne and ship it here =/

damn you perth, why dont you have anything

yeah, no sp2500s in perth though, so i have to get it from melbourne and ship it here =/

damn you perth, why dont you have anything

. that'll cost and arm and a leg as well as probably your first born :lol: the shipping on that will be steep due to weight :-/

Well you do need stuff from pccg for your new build right? Bundle it in with those parts true you may get it a bit cheaper at another store but bundled shipping is good.

. that'll cost and arm and a leg as well as probably your first born :lol: the shipping on that will be steep due to weight :-/

Well you do need stuff from pccg for your new build right? Bundle it in with those parts true you may get it a bit cheaper at another store but bundled shipping is good.

yeah. im shipping the sp 2500s through the buisness i work at, and most of the new parts will be coming from america, cause getting a sr3 here will be impossible, and most lc stuff will be from frozencpu and gammods

also due to the $150 dollar markup on 2011 cpus here, getting them from america will save me $300, and i can get it shipped through work so it will all be fine

Edited by Muchoman1

yeah. im shipping the sp 2500s through the buisness i work at, and most of the new parts will be coming from america, cause getting a sr3 here will be impossible, and most lc stuff will be from frozencpu and gammods

Fair enough, I am in the process of working out if it will be cheaper for some of my own parts to come from frozencpu

Right now I am real pissed because it looks like I will spend $200 on fans :cry: bye bye savings

Very true about the sr3 and when it eventually comes to aus it will probably carry a $2k pricetag. Retarded Aussie, computer hardware, pricing.

Fair enough, I am in the process of working out if it will be cheaper for some of my own parts to come from frozencpu

Right now I am real pissed because it looks like I will spend $200 on fans :cry: bye bye savings

Very true about the sr3 and when it eventually comes to aus it will probably carry a $2k pricetag. Retarded Aussie, computer hardware, pricing.

yeah, getting 16 gentle typhoons will cost over $200 for me, but that is the price to be paid when your using many big rads im afraid

yeah, getting 16 gentle typhoons will cost over $200 for me, but that is the price to be paid when your using many big rads im afraid

I was getting 16 typhoons too for two rx480s which I believe you are also getting although on a spur of the moment sorta thing I a getting gelid wing uv green fans and even in bulk packs of 4 they are still $60

Just getting 3 packs for the visible fans through my glass window the other 8 fans I need may still be typhoons not sure.

Entire build will be sleeved in uv green sleeves and uv green tubing will be employed :D

So I am screwed on fan cost :lol:

But as you said the cost of so much rad space.

How's the desk progressing?

I was getting 16 typhoons too for two rx480s which I believe you are also getting although on a spur of the moment sorta thing I a getting gelid wing uv green fans and even in bulk packs of 4 they are still $60

Just getting 3 packs for the visible fans through my glass window the other 8 fans I need may still be typhoons not sure.

Entire build will be sleeved in uv green sleeves and uv green tubing will be employed :D

So I am screwed on fan cost :lol:

But as you said the cost of so much rad space.

How's the desk progressing?

slowly, just moved house, and had to sort out the shed (4 car monstrosity), garden and pool area, as well as building the front yard and the like. also ive been working alot to fund all this, and have sofar got about 3k just for the desk, computer parts and lc, not including the selling of my dual 6970 i7 950 system.

but alot of progress will be made in jan, as ive got alot of space now the shed is sorted, power tools and alot more paint. i was thinking of getting two of these http://www.performance-pcs.com/catalog/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=59_318_708&products_id=32123 a blue one and a green one and doing a umbrella corp themed system, with a blue loop and a green loop and some awesome custom cut stainless plates with the helix and umbrella symbols on

If you are doing umbrella Corp I would get a solid white tube loop and a solid red tube loop on the lovely (should be red) sr3 board.

Then get the red helix going with a uvtube in the center.

I am assuming resident evil umbrella corporation and of so am very confused by blue green theme unless you are only taking the design of the symbol and using your own colors in place.

Also 4 car garage very very jealous definitely approve of obscene amounts of garage space, something every man needs.

If you are doing umbrella Corp I would get a solid white tube loop and a solid red tube loop on the lovely (should be red) sr3 board.

Then get the red helix going with a uvtube in the center.

I am assuming resident evil umbrella corporation and of so am very confused by blue green theme unless you are only taking the design of the symbol and using your own colors in place.

Also 4 car garage very very jealous definitely approve of obscene amounts of garage space, something every man needs.

yeah, the red and white would be good colours for the loop, but the res colour was because of the t virus and andtidote tubes which look like this http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs48/f/2009/166/a/d/T_Virus_nr2_by_Stianbl.jpg

and yes, the garage is massive, it can fit 4 large cars plus heaps of work space or 6 medium cars in it. at the moment the last of the furniture is being removed, and there is only 2 cars in it, so there is plenty of space to make the desk