Best case, unlimited budget (really) - again

Wow, thanks for the replies everyone! Very interesting suggestions indeed... I think I'll be reading reviews at least for another week! :)

I really need something that will fit 4x 3.5" hdds, and 1 2.5" for my ssd boot drive, 2 sli'd cards (that take up 2 i/o slots each). Those are the biggest components.

The problem is, right now, with my psu at the bottom of the case, and the 2 video cards above it, there's absolutely no more room to add anything to the other existing pci slots (I'm really interested in the new pci express ssds). I need something that gives more clearance between the mobo and psu, that and the HDD cage (with fan in front), only fits 4 hhds, with the 5th not having any active cooling (I really want all the HDDs to be actively cooled by a fan). Right now, the cosmos S doesn't cover it (or actually you could say it does [cover my pci slots] - no pun intended)

I think my suggestions amply cover(or uncover :rolleyes: ) that.

If it was me i would get this. The Lian Li PC-V2120. My dream case. Huge enought to do anything with. Slick enough to show off, and quiet enough to sit comfortably under my desk. :wub:

EDIT:Here is the newegg link. My second choice would be a mountain mod case.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:withstupid: Yep HAF X Only case I've owned that I've been happy with the cable management enough to stop putting it on the kitchen table every couple of weeks to redo it all over again (my lovely lady is now happy). Hot swappable drive bays, tons of airflow, sata 3 support, fantastic cable management, filtered vents and very quiet. Edited by dihartnell