Dragon Age: Inquisition

InCrYsIs

Might be interesting. Not sure how much longevity the co-op will have.

There are twelve characters at launch, each with a level cap of 20. There are three "quests" at launch, each with a bit of random generation to keep things fresh. And BioWare plans on adding new content and heroes as free DLC in the future. So I'd say it'll have a lot of longevity if people are looking for that squad-based co-op. It certainly won't be for every DA fan though, especially those that prefer the tactical combat, as there is not pausing or tactical camera; but it still looks like it could compete against a Diablo 3 for one's action-RPG fix.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Since when is an 8800gt an equivalent of a 4870? lol

Last time i had a 4870, it was vastly superior.

System specs are alright though, but the recent gameplay footage that i saw was not really impressive to say the least ;A;.

Maybe they played it of a pesky console :3

• 3 weeks later...

Dragon Age Keep is in open beta, so if you're interested in getting a head start on the choices, check it out here. It does require an Origin login, as expected.

Oh, and it's going to spoil the hell out of DA2 for those of you who haven't played it yet. Not entirely a total loss depending on who you ask, but you will be making the major choices so it was a given for the game to be spoiled.

Couple of short yet sweet previews for DA:I. 

Plus, someone managed to piece together the world map from the game's website. Not sure how much we can actually get to explore on our own, but damn is it nice.

About 11 more days to go! I'm so looking forward to it. Only wish I didn't have a class so I could spend even more time with Inquisition. :lol:

Only wish I didn't have a class so I could spend even more time with Inquisition. :lol:

Call in sick like a real gamer :lol:

Kind of not really recommended for a graduate program.  :rolleyes: