Who wants to make a UDK Game?

ir_cow

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Interesting to see this starting to take off! Since the website aspect is already being handled, the only skills I have really are Photoshop and some average 3D modeling skill, not too much however.

I work with IT and hardware, so nothing I can do here really, lol. Maybe I could set up a server or something? No idea how to help with my skillset, lol.

Interesting to see this starting to take off! Since the website aspect is already being handled, the only skills I have really are Photoshop and some average 3D modeling skill, not too much however.

I work with IT and hardware, so nothing I can do here really, lol. Maybe I could set up a server or something? No idea how to help with my skillset, lol.

Well the idea isn't so much to use your current skill set as it is to learn a new skill. That's my reason for participating in this project anyway, to learn some new stuff, make some friends, have fun. :D

Well the idea isn't so much to use your current skill set as it is to learn a new skill. That's my reason for participating in this project anyway, to learn some new stuff, make some friends, have fun. :D

But if we end up adding mp support his server knowledge would be quite useful, would it not?

I understand what you guys mean, lol. No time here to really learn new skills, but am willing to provide some skills if need be. I don't have server knowledge for games, just for a typical business server. So not sure how that would play out.

Join. We are rolling kinda slow right now while isaiah gets the positions finalized but then we ought to be full speed ahead.

I've been meaning to throw some art together but I'm just absolutely swamped with homework right now