Make A Plasma Ball In Your Hand!

FunkyMonkey

producing concentrated energy from the human body is something that i can't wholeheartedly contest due to some things i have experienced first hand during my life...

but i really doubt that many people, if anyone in the whole world ever in the existence of mankind, has produced a ball of light between their hands without the aid of hallucinogenic drugs! :lol:

producing concentrated energy from the human body is something that i can't  wholeheartedly contest due to some things i have experienced first hand during my life...

but i really doubt that many people, if anyone in the whole world ever in the existence of mankind, has produced a ball of light between their hands without the aid of hallucinogenic drugs! :lol:

rofl....

if you manage to move an object with your mind or create a magic plasma ball of glowing greatness in your hands, then bring this up to me

but for now, I'm just going to block it out and call is blasphemyﻦﻓﺱ

I've heard stories about focusing your chi in a way similiar to what they decribe above... It is used mainly in meditation to center yourself... I doubt anyone will be saying "hadouken" any time soon though :P:rolleyes:

• 6 months later...
but for now, I'm just going to block it out and call is blasphemyﻦﻓﺱ

371325[/snapback]

I don't guess I understand how that is blashmeny.

lol, hmmmmm making a plasma ball form between your hands with energy????? Interesting! Thing is even the fastest man on earth could not move his hands fast enough to generate that kind of energy, but hey at least it makes for an interesting read lol.

After following the guide, and when it said i should have enough chakra in my hands i pointed and opened my palms at the same time also shouting "RASENGAN!!" at my sister....

she laughed at me...