OCC News Letter

Dariuas

Perfect timing. How did you know I am in the market for a new power supply? I have a 4 year old HP quad processor with a measly 350 watt power supply. How a big a one can I put in here?

Go to the forums and then cases, power supplies and modding and post a new thread detailing your full list of system specs along with any planned upgrades and a link to a site where you can purchase from will definately help you out.

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is fine the way it is

Regards

As we strive to provide the best information for our readers and members, we love to get feedback on portions of the site. As many of you know, Overclockersclub.com offers a fantastic news letter sent regularly to your email box. This lets us communicate some of the great information pumped through the site put directly in to your mail box.

We want to improve that news letter! So please, if you've not done so already, head over and sign up for our news letter, and use this thread to provide your thoughts on how to improve it.

Thank you for your time on this!

• 2 months later...

As we strive to provide the best information for our readers and members, we love to get feedback on portions of the site. As many of you know, Overclockersclub.com offers a fantastic news letter sent regularly to your email box. This lets us communicate some of the great information pumped through the site put directly in to your mail box.

We want to improve that news letter! So please, if you've not done so already, head over and sign up for our news letter, and use this thread to provide your thoughts on how to improve it.

Thank you for your time on this!

Change the font size and color scheme. It could be that I'm pushing 60 and my eyes aren't what they used to be, but the small font, white letters on the dark blue background are extremely hard for me to read and after a few minutes I find that I am getting eyestrain headaches. This s--ks, because as I said, I'm pushing 60. I am also trying to learn as much as I can about computers and high performance gaming systems. I'm not too much into playing the games, but there are many other advantages to the power, speed and clarity of these systems.

I am also a tinkerer, and find that I have many ideas spring forth as I read various articles.

Edited by SilverHairSaint

Change the font size and color scheme. It could be that I'm pushing 60 and my eyes aren't what they used to be, but the small font, white letters on the dark blue background are extremely hard for me to read and after a few minutes I find that I am getting eyestrain headaches. This s--ks, because as I said, I'm pushing 60. I am also trying to learn as much as I can about computers and high performance gaming systems. I'm not too much into playing the games, but there are many other advantages to the power, speed and clarity of these systems.

I am also a tinkerer, and find that I have many ideas spring forth as I read various articles.

Rather than having the world cater to you, you could also set your computer to use either a high contrast scheme, larger text/icon sizes, or both. It'd probably be easier for everyone that way. :cheers:

On Windows 7 or Vista: Control Panel -> Appearance and Personalization -> Display

Then just check the box for 150% larger. Everything will be larger and easier to read. :cheers:

Hold control and zoom with scroll wheel. All web pages will resize

Also go to settings somewhere and you can change the OCC skin to white with black text.

Depending on what email account you use there should be options to alter appearence there too.

Your age nor eyes isn't going to change things as most every other member is used to and comfortable with the current scheem. Personally I prefer the white text on blue to black on white much nicer on my eyes.

Personally I prefer the white text on blue to black on white much nicer on my eyes.

Just same here. White text on blue background creates almost no strain in my eyes.

In some other forum, where there is Black text on white background, I've to reduce the contrast of one of the monitors before reading them for long time.

• 1 month later...

While I understand what you're saying, I also find it ironic that your post makes my eyes bleed.

Same here.

Anyway, I love these newsletters. Well, actually I love the news that OCC posts, and the newsletters collect it nicely. :)

• 2 months later...

you mean color scheme ?

can ya see me now ?

• 5 months later...