Grandpa goes wild!

Renigade

My fav one was the dodge commercial done by Paul Harvey as it hit close to home. My grandfather on my fathers side was a farmer. I will always remember being up before dawn to gather the eggs while grandpa milked the cow, then spend the morning churning butter.

My fav one was the dodge commercial done by Paul Harvey as it hit close to home. My grandfather on my fathers side was a farmer. I will always remember being up before dawn to gather the eggs while grandpa milked the cow, then spend the morning churning butter.

I thought that guy sounded familiar. I lived in a small country town named Bridgewater NY I know nothing about Farm life or feeding, calving, milking, or cleaning the barn after  you turn them all out to pasture and load the spreader...

Edited by Renigade

Grandpa gone wild huh, glad my granddad doesn't have a wheelchair. Though that would be pretty funny to find him popping wheelies and what not.

+1 That one was good, glad someone still understands. I found it kinda funny that it was dodge though, cause oddly enough my first memory of hay season working in the field was when our dodge 3500 cracked a head and put us 2 days behind while we got it fixed.