The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

PS Vita Wifi model :D

8Gb PS Vita Memory Card

PS Vita Starter kit

F1 2011, Uncharted Golden Abyss and Rayman Origins games for PS Vita

Im so happy right now :D

Gotta let me know how the vita is... haven't owned a handheld system sense the GameBoy Advanced SP lol But I'm considering buy this!

I bought a Kindle Fire the other day, finally had a few days to play with it... And i love it! If anyone was ever on the fence about a Kindle Fire, you should definitely get one. My only real complaint is the screen glare, but even being outside in direct sunlight it didn't both me that much, i just thought it would be better because it has "An anti glare coating" or something like that. Im thinking about getting a quality screen protector like from Zagg that will do actual glare reduction. Other than the glare i got no complaints,

Battery life is better than estimated, maybe its because max screen brightness is too bright actually. But 10+ hours of streaming video with wifi is where i landed with that. And i was reading for 5 hours one day and only used 4% of the batter life!

Touch screen is incredible, no issues, attracts finger prints and smudges like mad, but what screen these days doesn't.

It's easily rootable with ICS(Android 4.0) ROM's available, but i bought it first as foremost as an eReader, and im quite happy with it is out of the box. Maybe ill root it if/when i get bored.

Anyways the Kindle Fire gets thumbsup3.gif in my book!

I bought a Kindle Fire the other day, finally had a few days to play with it... And i love it! If anyone was ever on the fence about a Kindle Fire, you should definitely get one. My only real complaint is the screen glare, but even being outside in direct sunlight it didn't both me that much, i just thought it would be better because it has "An anti glare coating" or something like that. Im thinking about getting a quality screen protector like from Zagg that will do actual glare reduction. Other than the glare i got no complaints,

Battery life is better than estimated, maybe its because max screen brightness is too bright actually. But 10+ hours of streaming video with wifi is where i landed with that. And i was reading for 5 hours one day and only used 4% of the batter life!

Touch screen is incredible, no issues, attracts finger prints and smudges like mad, but what screen these days doesn't.

It's easily rootable with ICS(Android 4.0) ROM's available, but i bought it first as foremost as an eReader, and im quite happy with it is out of the box. Maybe ill root it if/when i get bored.

Anyways the Kindle Fire gets thumbsup3.gif in my book!

Yeah, I like it. Got it during the Amazon deal.

Some gripes I have with it is the screen glare and resolution (but I knew that going into it). Browsing can be slow at times depending on the site being visited, especially when browsing different sites within tabs. Otherwise, I'm enjoying using it when I'm watching TV during commercial breaks, or when I'm just lounging on my porch when it's nice out.

Winter wear for my grandchildren, a months worth of groceries, a new breeding boar for my sows... Oh I almost forgot, a 128gb OCZ Vertex 3 ssd, a Corsair K60 & M60 mouse & keyboard. Does a 80cc petrol driven bush wacker count?

My 16GB of Corsair Vengeance RAM arrived 2 days ago. Computer Lounge sent me the wrong version though. They sent me the Low Profile Version. I have gotten a message from them saying the correct stuff is on its way with a return ticket and until it gets here I can use the Low Profile Stuff.

Also got a few more of the books I ordered about a month ago. Protector by Larry Niven and Earth by David Brin

Wheels, not rims. :lol:

How much was it?

It was a little over $20,000. I can't remember the exact amount. We had the dealer put a new set of tires and a remote start on it too so I guess over all, it wasn't a bad deal.