H70 Water Cooling Kit by Corsair Reviewed

Nemo

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks! I've been waiting to see a good review of the H70. I was pretty impressed by it, I'll have to pick one up soon.

Like k1e1v1i1n said, I too would like to see a review of the H70 and H50 using the same fans and fan setup to see see how they compare.

i think thats the question on everyones mind who will be reading this is it worth the upgrade? it is a good review except that the main piece of info most will be looking for is missing. maybe corsair dosent want that question answered?

hm im surprised, i thought it would do much better, like sdy said its only 1C better and 1C hotter at stock speeds! :O:blink:

Thats at idle.......

Look at the load difference @ Stock 5 and 6 degrees overclocked thats a lot different then 1 degree sitting at idle..... you and Scott must have been half asleep when you read the review :lol:

I found this on newegg, I don't know how accurate it is, but it should answer your questions about a comparison with the H50 with dual fans.

Other Thoughts: Here are my results from the H50 vs the H70. The better numbers are the H70 ofcourse. I ran Intel Burn in for 10 minutes set at max with each setup using Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1800RPM fans

H50 MAX TEMP after 10 minutes Intel Burn In

Core 1 73

Core 2 74

Core 3 70

Core 4 66

Core 5 79

Core 6 76

H70 MAX TEMP after 10 minutes Intel Burn In

Core 1 67

Core 2 70

Core 3 63

Core 4 64

Core 5 74

Core 6 72

Edited by Bandrew

Let's hope they don't try to pull a BFG on RMA's or rebates

I am sure ccokeman wouldn't mind throwing an extra fan on the H50 to see if there is much of a difference. That way we will know for sure. :)