Next-gen Ati Card Benched!

razor

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think i have the room to get both my 24's on this desk so I will prob just go with the one I guess. Does folding work at all with Crossfire turned on or does it have to be turned off completely?

I did not try it with it enable because I had already read it would not work, I left the crossfire connector on and just disabled it in the CCC...

Edit: I have a 25' HDMI cable hooked to my HDTV, I just enabled it for the second card and changed the input on the remote so I could watch TV worked fine...

Just read the review. Having heating issues doesn't surprise me with a single slot card. I'm also waiting for the dual slot ones since all the ones out now are single slot. Also the main reason I bought a Diamond HD3870 since I read of high temps on some of the other 3870s that were single slot cards.

I did not try it with it enable because I had already read it would not work, I left the crossfire connector on and just disabled it in the CCC...

Edit: I have a 25' HDMI cable hooked to my HDTV, I just enabled it for the second card and changed the input on the remote so I could watch TV worked fine...

Alright if they cards show up tommorrow I will play around and see what happens :)